Monday, November 11, 2013

AP Euro Monday

Team Euro,

I am sorry to say this, but I am not able to be in class today. If you are willing, please pray I get feeling better. I hope to return as soon as possible.

Fortunately or unfortunately, I am delaying today's reading quiz.

In your families, create a shared Google doc and place it in your shared folder with me. Then I want you to answer the following questions regarding guilds:
 - When? From when to when? When do they begin to decline? Why?
 - What are they?
 - What is their function?
 - For whom?
 - By whom?
 - Advantages?
 - Disadvantages?

When you are done answering these questions, you are free to use the remainder of the time reading the chapter, outlining, and/or working on the study packet.

Please use your time wisely as we will have limited time together to talk through this chapter.

Please send me an email for any questions that might arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment