Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Google Docs Shared Folder

After pondering the most efficient work flow, I have settled on Google Docs. For this to be effective, I need you to share a folder with me (askmrdavis@gmail.com). This folder will be the place where you will drop and store your course documents. I can then comment on them without the need for you to email or upload your work. Please pay close attention to the following:

Naming - I would like you to name this folder in a particular way:
Last name, first name, AP Euro 2

Organization - Within this shared folder, you should create and name sub folders based on each unit. All of your work should find its way into a sub folder.

Sharing - Share the general folder with me and provide me with editing privileges. Everything in that folder (including sub folders) will then be shared with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment